Tuesday, February 6, 2007

And the Colts Win!

I am a couple of days late in posting this but hey whatever The Colts won and thats that! I am really happy for Peyton that he finally won his ring. That guy deserves it. Their defense played well which was surprising looking at their previous performances. It truly amazes me that the Bears made it so far with Rex as their QB. Rex is quite awful, with his interceptions, slipping, and just plain bad passes. Peyton also had one interception but at least he rose up to the challenge of playing like a Superbowl QB. He made good play calls, completed his passes and scored touchdowns! The Bears defense was hardly that inspiring. They made one sack in the entire game, and really seeing how Peyton is Peyton, they should have blitzed him more. Urlacher tackled a few people, but nothing that stood out.
Ahh well I am delighted and my husband is miserable!

No comments: